Happier Beginnings Start Here!
The Ovia™ Pregnancy App Helps Expectant Members Through Their 9-Month Adventure
You or an expectant family member can download the Ovia Pregnancy app, select Blue Cross as your health plan, and then get notifications with relevant pregnancy information, based on a personal timeline. Members can use the app to track symptoms, nutrition, weight changes, and doctor appointments; log milestones; learn about baby's weekly development; and get timely reminders about Blue Cross maternity benefits, such as Find a Doctor & Estimate Costs, call-in maternity support, and a no-cost breast pump and reimbursement for childbirth classes that may be included in your plan.
In addition, members who report potential high-risk conditions in the in-app health assessment can instantly call a Blue Cross Nurse Care Manager to receive additional health education and support.
To learn more about the Ovia Pregnancy app and our other maternity tools and resources available to you, visit bluecrossma.com/maternity
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
1-800-401-7690 / www.bluecrossma.com
- Search Plan Document for Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Website
- Request BCBSMA ID Card - Include name, address, city, state, zip and last four of Social Security number
- Find a PPO Provider
- Telehealth Information
Health Tips from Blue365.
- When it comes to heart health, one of the most important tasks may also be the least obvious - Flossing.
- Fact: 80% of Americans don't get enough exercise
- Prevent Diabetes Today For A Healthier Tomorrow
- Fake It Till You Make It. At Least For 2 Minutes
- BCBS October 2018 Calendar
- BCBS August 2018 Calendar
- BCBS July 2018 Calendar
- BCBS June 2018 Calendar
- BCBS February 2018 Calendar
- BCBS January 2018 Calendar
- BCBS December 2017 Calendar
- BCBS November 2017 Calendar
- BCBS October 2017 Calendar
- BCBS September 2017 Calendar
- BCBS August 2017 Calendar