General Forms and Resources

Health and Welfare Forms and Resources

Pension Forms and Resources

Annuity and Savings Forms and Resources

Employer Forms and Resources

Frequently Asked Questions

No, we require all members to provide us any address (or name) changes in writing – signed and dated by the member. Please submit changes via the form on the website, or simply write us a note including name, SSN, new address and old address, sign and date the document.

Address changes can be mailed to PO Box 680, Medway, MA 02053 or sent via fax: 1-508-533-1425. Members also have the ability to change their address via the Member Self Service Module (“MSS”) available on the Funds website: Members must change their addresses with the Union Hall and Apprentice & Training Center separately.

Working dues are remitted to the Benefit Funds Office by your employer when there is a signed authorization card on file. Working dues not remitted by an employer will be balanced billed to each member. Checks may be submitted to the Funds Office, PO Box 680, Medway, MA 02053. Union (membership) dues are handled by and paid to the Union Hall.